#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Random... now with more toothpaste!

No, that's not the delirium of sleep deprivation talking, my Friday does include random use of the word "toothpaste" in a novel/novella.

After much hemming and hawing I've decided to write at least one more novella in Evan and Tabitha's world. I started the story because I needed to work out a scene for EVFIL that Evan is reminiscing over. The work is currently untitled, but right now it's in first person from Tabitha's POV and 10% done.

The first snippet of the the story is on my FaceBook Author Page. I'll post it here as well, probably this weekend or next. Right now it's a back burner project, but I hope to have the rough draft finished by the end of spring. With any luck I can polish it off and have it out by this winter. Wouldn't that be a fun Solstice present?


No comments:

Post a Comment