#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Monday, November 14, 2011

REAL LIES Published


Back in July I wrote about my Short Story Dilemma. Welcome to my experiment.

REAL LIES is a short story set in one of my favorite places in the world: La Jolla, California. I grew up swimming there, learned to SCUBA dive there, and could never work it into a sci-fi novel because I never seem to set them on Earth.

So I gave La Jolla Cove it's own story.

Those of you who get the newsletter already have a coupon for Smashwords and heard about the release a month ago (which is why you should sign up for the newsletter: free books!). I wanted to have REAL LIES available in more than one format before the formal release. And here it is! More formats will be available in the coming weeks, as will the occasional coupon on Twitter (@LianaBrooks).

I hope you enjoy the story!

P.S. Don't read just before swimming...

Available on:

Smashwords
Barnes and Noble
Diesel

3 comments:

  1. Yay! This is exciting! And I swear I signed up for your newsletter, but I didn't get anything...at least I don't remember getting anything. Curse my memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle - It's not a beautiful newsletter, and it may have hit spam boxes. I'm not entirely sure who is signed up. I'm still working out the kinks in the system. But I'll send you the coupon. :o)

    ReplyDelete