#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Saturday, October 30, 2010

In Disguise


I'm all dressed up for Halloween. How do you like my costume?

*note* Susan Rodriguez is a fictional character belonging to the Harry Dresden series written by Jim Butcher. In no way am I trying to claim her as my own. This is just for fun, for a church Halloween party. Images used for the press pass include the back of a one dollar bill, press wording from a Google search of press passes, and Carmen Sandiego image found HERE on Deviantart. Thank you to all the creative individuals who inspired me and helped with the costume.

2 comments:

  1. Very fun! Is your hubby still going as Dresden then? Sounds like you'll have a lot of fun tonight. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DH went/is going as Dresden. We even have Bob the Skull.

    The kids trunk or treat we went to at the local church earned us some odd looks. Apparently, we are the only people in this town who have ever read the Dresden novels. Or seen the TV show.

    Next year maybe I'll try something a little less complex, like Louis Lane and Superman. :P

    ReplyDelete