#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Cleaning!

Dear Readers,

It's time to update the blog (again), and get everything tidied up for spring.

I'm partial to the background at the moment, but I might change the header. And I'm thinking that the pages need an update and polish. Especially since Blogger now allows you to have pages so I can make the "About Me" actually link to a separate page.

So.... what do you want to see? Is there anyway I can make the blog easier for you to read? Easier for you to find information? Better sorted?

Tell me what you'd like to see and I'll see what I can do to tidy things up during spring cleaning.
:o)
-Liana

5 comments:

  1. How'd you get your current background? It doesn't look like a blogger template. And there's no logo on it so I assume you created it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know - I think it's pretty well organized already. Everything's easy to find...

    A new header would certainly spruce things up, of course. :-)

    Happy cleaning - 'tis the season, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't realized that they updated Blogger to allow us pages... That is outstanding. I'm quite excited and cannot wait to look into updating my Ducks blog!

    Anyhow, I agree with Jaime D. It is organized quite well. And I need to add that I love the galaxy background. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always liked the looks of your blog (though yep, the header could be shinier) after your last round of changes. I like how the page seems to be floating in space somewhere. :)

    Blogger now allows seperate pages...? As in with a different template (looks excited)? Or is there an example somewhere or a code?

    Have fun! <- Yes, decorating blogs is fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, too, did not know about the blogger separate page thingy. Must look into that.

    ReplyDelete