#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Random

Random "I Feel Like a Writer!" Moment: Someone came up to me today and asked me what project I was working on. It was a coworker of DH's and they actually remember me as a writer! Yeah! Someone outside my little writing group knows what I do with my free time!

Geeky, but fun.


Random Weird of the Week:
Friending my sister on Facebook... I feel like I'm stalking her. It's very odd. I'm not sure I'm ready for this level of commitment. We've already talked, like, three times this week! I'm not sure I can cope.


Random Lesson of the Week: A little goes a long way.

When you're looking at insurmountable goals keep in mind that it all gets done one step at a time. Whether it's writing a book, getting in shape, or taking over the world it all gets done piece by piece.


So.... what's your random?

3 comments:

  1. I love your list of randoms! I felt that same weird feeling when I friended my daughter on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really awesome! I've got a relatively new friend who wants to do illustrations of my characters for me :) She knows they probably wouldn't ever get used by anyone but me, but she wants to extend her portfolio, and it is a different technique than just creating her own, because she's creating them to the specs I give her.

    My random: someone has created a facebook account using my email address. I am far from happy. I've reported it, and I'm wondering what else I should do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep getting Facebook invites from my brother. I'm not on Facebook, and I'm not going to join just to connect with him. I mean, he only lives an hour away, ya know?

    So cool about the writer moment. I got all excited when another brother remembered the name of the book I'm querying. It's the little things.

    ReplyDelete