#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Updates

No, you aren't actually hallucinating. I'm mucking about with the blog layout and colors again.

If anyone is interested I can try to put together a tutorial for changing backgrounds and colors on your blogs. I'm not a trained code monkey, I just copy and paste over existing HTML templates. But it works for me. And, if you can't find a blog background you love at the existing sites, it might be the option for you.

Let me know what you think. This is the third or fourth background today... >.<

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as usual. I think the idea of the tutorial is fabulous. I'm trying to learn a little of the logic of HTML. With my memory, I will always have to use a reference. I've been into Photo Shop in the wee hrs of the mornings, but it's still a mystery as yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!

    I liked the bright turquoise-y one, but this is a bit easier on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it...but its a few shades too dark for my complete liking.

    WOuld love a tutorial please!

    ReplyDelete