#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, February 19, 2016

Taking The Weekend Off

Despite my best efforts to control time and keep the world just the way I like it, sometimes tragedy
strikes. This weekend I'm going to the funeral of a friend who died suddenly. It was senseless, random, and probably something that couldn't have been prevented.

There is no drunk driver or illness to blame, only an empty space at the table, an empty office at work, and a sense of loss that is impossible to shake.

I'm taking the weekend off from writing and probably from most online activity so I can spend the time mourning the loss of a friend, and appreciating the time I have with those who are still alive.

Take care of yourselves. Be careful this weekend. I'll see you all again bright and early Monday morning.

<3
- Liana

No comments:

Post a Comment